Erdogan, Al-Assad, Khamenei: the Ark stands for tolerance

Here you will find the board rules as well as important announcements from the administration! Before you look around the board, you are encouraged to read them!

Erdogan, Al-Assad, Khamenei: the Ark stands for tolerance

Postby Payton St. Claire Wollseif » Mon 31. Oct 2022, 14:20

Dear congregation,

We are often accused of being intolerant of those who think differently and of other religions.
This statement is fundamentally wrong.
The Ark is a tolerant board; every human and woman is free to express his or her opinion here. Which, of course, should it harm the person writing it, will be censored for the good of that person.
We also treat other religious communities with respect and esteem.
Because: ultimately, the common values represented are decisive.
I would like to introduce you to three very laudable people who are not Christians, but who represent the values of modern Christianity to the greatest possible extent.
Every member of the congregation can follow these people without reservation.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Mr Erdogan is always trying to lead Turkey back to a life according to the commandments of the LORD. For example, he had demonstrating youths who did not want to give up their sinful life beaten down in practised charity. Mr Erdogan's deputy, Mr Bülent Arinc, wants to ban women from laughing. A laudable endeavour that deserves our support.

Baschar al-Assad
Like a rock, the laudable Mr Assad stands for an honest Syria. In this he is working with one of the most laudable people of all, Mr Putin. Mr Assad is a staunch fighter against terrorism, which is mainly the result of murderers' games.

Ali Chamene’i
Ali Khamene'i is the religious leader of the Iranian Republic. He is an exemplary fighter for morality and decency, for respect and godliness. The women's policy pursued in Iran, for example, can only be described as exemplary. For example, the Council of Guardians, which meets under the supervision of Mr. Ali Khamene'i, made sure that women running for high office in all elections in Iran were excluded and only God-fearing men were allowed to stand.
A model, also for a reform of European electoral law.

Dear congregation, as you can see: the Ark-Internet is tolerant, also to Muslim satanists.
I myself am a big fan of the above-mentioned non-Christian benefactors. Because: they represent Christian values.

Spreading Christian values,
Payton!
Attachments
ark.png
ark.png (632.5 KiB) Viewed 38 times
Payton St. Claire Wollseif
Administrator

by Advertising » Mon 31. Oct 2022, 14:20

Advertising

Return to Announcements