Satanist solemnity "Halloween"

Discuss here about GOD and the world.

Satanist solemnity "Halloween"

Postby Payton St. Claire Wollseif » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 12:23

Dear board community!

Today we celebrate the beautiful All Saints Day. But that also means that the satanic counter-event "Halloween" was yesterday. Since many of you, especially the older ones or all those who live in the countryside, may not know about this terrible goings-on, I will now give you an overview.

Already for centuries pagans celebrate this festival in autumn. Originally it celebrated the end of summer and the harvest thanksgiving, but in the course of time it was rededicated by satanic and anti-Christian groups as a counter-event to the feast of All Saints.
Laudable Christians are now disturbed, in the peaceful and contemplative commemoration of saints and the deceased. Cemeteries and other memorials are desecrated and defiled. Peace-loving people are being blackmailed by sugar-addicted children. Numerous people, mainly children and young people, dress up as scary, satanic or occult figures to frighten the likes of us. Food is completely wasted by throwing it at innocent citizens or making silly faces out of it.

This diabolical custom, favored by the media and the laudable capitalism, seduces ignorant children to commit outrages, not knowing that by doing so they anger the LORD and pledge their soul directly to Satan.

For my part, in recent years I have disguised myself as a crusader, with a cane, instead of a sword, and mingled with the people of sinners. Thus, as a spy, I have reported many crimes to the police and prevented some munchkins from committing misdeeds. I also took the stolen sweets from many children and handed them in to the police in the hope that they would find their way back to their rightful owners.

I call upon you, dear board members, to do the same and put a stop to these activities. Drive this disgraceful festival out of our community. Together, we could perhaps go a step further and form a vigilante group or submit a petition to the relevant governments to have the celebration of this anti-All Saints' Day festival banned.

Full of energy,
Payton W!
Payton St. Claire Wollseif
Administrator

by Advertising » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 12:23

Advertising

Return to General