Commendable verdict in UAE

Discuss here about GOD and the world.

Commendable verdict in UAE

Postby Payton St. Claire Wollseif » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 17:54

Dear community,

We all know Saudi Arabia as a progressive, modern country that is open to life.
Although the inhabitants there do not belong to the right faith, they live a chaste, honest life - as the LORD also demands.
Now a new proof of the modernity of the UAE was given. A borad, who did not want to accept the position assigned to her by the LORD, was now sentenced to 34 years imprisonment.
Specifically, she made inflammatory, blasphemous speeches (demanding so-called "women's rights") on Twitter that questioned the order given by the LORD between men and women.
"To cause public unrest and destabilize civil and national security" are the crimes proven against the broad.

Once again, I can only express here my heartfelt wish that the courts located in Great Britain also follow this example.

Thrilled by the verdict,
Payton!
Payton St. Claire Wollseif
Administrator

by Advertising » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 17:54

Advertising

Re: Commendable verdict in UAE

Postby timboy07 » Wed 2. Nov 2022, 11:16

Dear Sirs!

How can it be that a broad is allowed to own an flat? Should it in the future also be possible for other objects, perhaps a washing machine, to dispose of property? Will a woman be allowed to apply for an identity card in the future? I feel horrible, yes, horrible.

Holding in fear to the Bible,
Snotty Tim.
timboy07

Postby Lilith Clifton » Wed 2. Nov 2022, 11:41

Pubescent brat Tim!

I can answer this question gladly, because I also have my own flat. I work as a saleswoman and earn money, so I can afford to rent a 60m² apartment.
My apartment is modernly equipped, of course! I also have a driver's license, but I don't own a car, because I have less worries without it and I can get everywhere comfortably by public transport.
To you I recommend to maintain contact with normal young people.

34 years in prison because a young woman made her opinion known? This woman's life is destroyed! Why couldn't they just take her phone away?!

KR!
Lilith Clifton

Postby Payton St. Claire Wollseif » Wed 2. Nov 2022, 12:03

Harlot Lilith!

You are a prime example of how the EU has softened up the British people. To me, your post is one massacre.

Where do you take the right to contradict a chaste boarding school boy like Tim?! Of course it is not nice to serve 34 years in an Arab prison full of vermin, where it is certainly over 40 degrees during the day in summer and the cells are overcrowded with murderers, but the good news of the Gospel (see for instance 2 Corinthians 2:5ff) teaches us that ultimately not much can happen to us in this world if we trust completely in the LORD. Perhaps you lack this comfort? However, the harsh judgment does have something positive: It shows the women that they too are taken seriously as enemies of the political system there.

Furthermore, I admonish you for using abbreviations ("KR!"), that is forbidden on this board. After all, we want to preserve the dignity of the board.

Seeing the good in everything,
Payton Saint Claire Wollseif!
Payton St. Claire Wollseif
Administrator

Postby timboy07 » Wed 2. Nov 2022, 12:12

Dear Miss Lilith!

Of course, you have your "own" apartment. What are you selling, you saleswoman, you? In the parsonage one reports warningly of such, which make themselves a "home" in empty houses, in order to bring from there hemp poison and other devil things among the people. You just have to know where to ring the bell, right?
Don't ramble... A woman can't even get a decent apartment, because honest landlords only rent to Christian men, like Mr. Payton is.

Taking a wide detour around Liliths rat hole,
Tim!
timboy07

Return to General