Disturbing: Rockmusic in the church

Denounce unlaudable discoveries or happenings! File a voluntary report!

Disturbing: Rockmusic in the church

Postby MaryL » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 22:29

Valued Gentlemen, dear community!

It is now just a half past eight in the evening. About thirty minutes ago I received a call from my sister, who lives with her spouse in a community of two thousand people in Bedford County. Completely excited, she reported to me that she had seen electric instruments being brought into the church! Her spouse, at the time organist of the church, knew more. The following made me shiver deeply: The next service on Sunday should be "more modern". For this purpose, in addition to the honest organ, so-called "Christian rock music" would be played. An absurdity to organize such a thing in a church of the LORD! That borders on devil worship! My brother-in-law is already expecting an onslaught of drug addicts. I will, of course, go there myself on Sunday and get to the bottom of it. I have a hard time estimating exactly what to expect there.
Were there already such sacrilegious crimes against the Bible in other communities and if so, how was it dealt with? Should I carry anything else besides my Bible, holy water and two whips, each made of leather and barbed wire?

Archly, Mary.
MaryL

by Advertising » Tue 1. Nov 2022, 22:29

Advertising

Return to Pillory